Wednesday 1 March 2017

A Little Lush Haul



I'm a little late to writing this post, as I picked these two up before Valentines Day, but as I love chatting about all things Lush, I'm gunna share it anyway.

I never usually buy products at Lush this time of the Year; I tend to buy loads of stuff at Christmas and then come the New Year, I don't venture into the store for a good while. I saw a few pictures online and wanted to try some things out, so I went ahead and picked two items.



The main reason I wanted to make a purchase was because of this little cutie. This is the Ladybird Bubble Bar. This creates loads of bubbles and I got two uses out of this. It creates a gorgeous red/purple tinted bath water and smells a mixture of sweetness and a fresh mint scent, I cant quite put in to words the scent of this, but if you can get your hands on this I would definitely recommend having a sniff. Other than it being an all round good product quality-wise; it is also so adorable to look at, how cute!



Now if you love sugary sweet scents, Creamy Candy Bubble Bar is definitely one to pick up. It is slightly similar to the Snow Fairy scent so if you love that, you'll more than likely love this too. This turns your bath water to a bright pink and produces quite a few bubbles too. I also felt the benefits of this one on the skin as it left my skin feeling very soft. This is one of Lush's extremely reasonably priced products costing just £2.95. I managed to get two uses out of this, but I think if I bought it again I'd probably just use it in one bath for extra bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment