Wednesday 25 January 2017

Cath Kidston x Disney Haul Part 2: Minnie and Mickey








You've probably already heard the craze over the latest Cath Kidston x Disney collaboration.
I think Cath Kidston fans went wild over this collab, as the online pre-sale was absolutely insane! I spent far too long waiting and struggling to make an order, in the end just ordering the next Day. Most of the items I had wanted to buy had obviously sold out by that time, which is a shame. I'm glad I managed to pick up a few items from the collection anyway.

I picked up this cute pencil case in the print Linen Sprig. I don't use pencil cases these days, so I will probably use this as a small make-up bag. It is super cute. I already have a few of the Cath Kidston key fobs, so I thought it would be nice to add a Disney key chain to my keys. I love the cute ditsy print on Mickeys feet.

The last item on this order was the card holder in the print Minnie Mews Ditsy. I've been after a card holder for a while now for my store points cards, and never really got around to hunting a nice one down, so when I saw this Disney one I was super pleased it was still available to order.

Strangely enough, a few Weeks after pretty much everything had sold out, I received an email from Cath Kidston stating that they had managed to get back some items in stock. It didn't explain how or why, but a lot of the bags and purses had been added back to the site, so I went along and ordered the bag I wanted all along, which was the .Minnie Linen Sprig Small Boxy Bag.

I just adore the prints in this Disney Collection, I cant wait to hear which Disney characters will be part of the next collaboration with Cath Kidston!
You can check out what I bought from the first Disney and Cath Kidston collab in my blog post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment