Monday 28 November 2016

Stocking Stuffers For Beauty Lovers



Are you looking for stocking fillers for someone that loves their beauty? I have it covered. I've found a few little goodies which would make the perfect stocking contents for any beauty fan. Don't forget to add the chocolate coins!

Everyone loves a lip balm, don't they? These super cute Jelly Belly Lip Balms* make great little gifts. There are a range of flavours to choose from (my fave is Coconut!). These super cute lip balms are available in store at Claires. Jelly Belly also stock some pretty cute little gift sets too such as this Merry Kissmas Set, which would be a lovely little gift to open on Christmas Morning.
If you know a girl who loves their contour and highlight, you can't really go wrong with the Sleek Strobing Souffle*. Designed to add a gorgeous glow to the complexion, this is perfect for parties and nights out. This new product from Sleek's Rockstars Collection is one you don't want to miss out on.
I always carry a little mirror in my handbag for lipstick touch ups, and I think this Cath Kidston Pocket Mirror in the Rose Paisley print makes a great little gift for pretty much any girly girl really. It is both useful and super pretty!
I'm a big fan of Lush's Christmas goodies, but only recently discovered this amazing product which is the Lush Buche De Noel Fresh Cleanser. The scent is a real treat, not to mention it being an amazing cleanser which brightens and hydrates the skin. I think this would make a great gift for someone that enjoys their skincare, or maybe someone wanting to try a fresh cleanser for the first time, as this is a great product to introduce someone to fresh skincare.
I picked up these PS PRO Premium False Nails in the White Aurora Design from Primark for my Sisters stocking. This design is so pretty and perfect for Christmas festivities, and they only cost £3!


1 comment:

  1. Anything from Lush is a huge winner to me, I just love their range :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete