Sunday 2 October 2016

Lush Honey Bee





I like to live dangerously sometimes and post two similar blog posts back to back, I know, such a rebel.
I seem to be a bit of a Lush fan girl at the moment and I can't seem to shake off me wanting to go in the store every time I walk past my local store. I picked up Honey Bee bath bomb on my latest visit and as I haven't heard much about it in the blogging world I thought I'd give my two pennies worth.

I love that this is oh-so lightly scented of honey and not over-powering. It isn't a magical bath bomb by any means; there is no beautiful display in the bath, just yellow tinted bath water. I found using this bath bomb very relaxing and my skin felt really soft afterwards. I think this bath bomb leaves the skin feeling pretty moisturized too which is great. I really like the results on my skin after using this bath bomb, it is definitely one I would recommend for a good pamper but perhaps not the first one I would pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment