Friday 26 August 2016

My First Jo Malone Purchase

A luxury brand like Jo Malone isn't one I am used to purchasing; it isn't that I don't adore the fragrances because I do, it is just a little out of my price range and I don't often splurge on myself. I recently went to Bicester Designer Outlet Village and visited the Cosmetics Company Store, where they had a range of different high end beauty brands with a slight discount on their products. There was a small selection of Jo Malone products so I decided I would treat myself to my first Jo Malone product; in the form of a bath oil in the scent English Pear and Freesia. 
The scent definitely stays in the room for a few hours after using the bath oil. The bath oil has a mature, slightly fruity but more floral scent. After using this in the bath, my skin feels very soft and moisturized; a real treat for the skin.

Have you tried any Jo Malone bath oils?

No comments:

Post a Comment