Wednesday 6 January 2016

Secret Santa 2015



I really wanted to get this post live during December, but I took an impromptu Week (or two) off from blogging. I took part in a blogger secret santa a few years ago and decided I wanted to do it again this Year, so I signed up to Carissa's Blogger Secret Santa and I was ready to go. I loved choosing and buying gifts and being a 'secret santa' for someone else, hope she loved her gifts just as much as I enjoyed picking them! 
As you can see I received some lovely gifts from my secret santa; including A Makeup Revolution gift set, a pamper kit including some lovely face, hair, feet and eye masks, some festive Yankee Candle votives and the obligatory chocolate coins. I am so grateful for these gifts, everyone knows I love a good candle and a pamper. 
Did you take part in any secret santa gift giving this Christmas? What did you buy, and what did you receive?

1 comment:

  1. You did well! We did secret santa at school- I bought for my headteacher- I bought him a pack of socks from Penguin (his favourite shop) and a soap from the Scottish soap company in a stag tin. I received a pair of wooden floral tea-cup earrings!x

    ReplyDelete