Wednesday 23 December 2015

Soap and Glory The Whole She - Bang



I have picked up the 'big star gift' Soap and Glory set again this Year, and what a treat it is! I am such a fan of the brand and can not resist this amazing deal; £70 worth of products, retails at £60... and is just £30 at Boots during it's Week as the star gift. 

I think I have taken advantage of Soap and Glory's star gift every Year apart from last Year, sometimes I ask for it for Christmas and other times I pick it up myself.
The Whole She - Bang includes 9 full sized products; Peaches & Clean, Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss, Thick & Fast Mascara, The Righteous Butter Body Butter, Clean On Me Shower Gel, The Scrub Of Your Life, Heel Genius, The Righteous Butter Tinted Body Lotion and Hand Food Hand Cream. I love that this set always includes great products that I know I will get a lot of use out of.

Have you grabbed yourself any beauty bargains recently?



1 comment: