Wednesday 25 November 2015

My Honest Thoughts on Estee Lauder's Double Wear Concealer



It isn't a regular occurrence that I splurge on high end beauty products. Occasionally I will treat myself to something new, that being a few Months ago when I bought the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer. I use the Estee Lauder Foundation and I love the coverage that gives me, so I expected good things from the concealer.

I find the coverage very high, so this would be ideal for someone that likes a really high coverage base. I have combination skin and don't find this too drying for my skin either. I have the shade 'light' which is the perfect match for my skin tone.

I find this concealer works better for me when I use it alone without any foundation. It gives enough coverage to hide my blemishes while still looking natural. I have used the concealer with the Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Coverage Camoflauge Makeup for Face and Body and I find it way too heavy for me to use both products together. I have also used this concealer with other foundations that are low to medium coverage, and I feel it works much better for my skin used in conjunction with a lower coverage foundation or none at all.

Is it worth the money? Hmm - for me, to be honest, probably not. I think it is a great product that gives incredibly good coverage and leaves my face looking flawless - but in all honestly, I don't need a high coverage concealer and a high coverage foundation - for me, one or the other is more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment