Tuesday 6 October 2015

5 Reasons I Love Writing a Blog


When I started my blog in 2011 I never thought I would stick at it for this long so I must enjoy it, right?! There are a lot of reasons I enjoy writing a blog. I wanted to share a few of them with you as I think it is so interesting hearing the different reasons why people write a blog. Please do let me know in the comments the reasons that you began writing your blog and why you enjoy it.

Being able to share your thoughts with others
I have always had a passion for reading and writing since I was a child, but often struggled with finding an outlet to meet this interest of mine. Blogging has combined my interests of reading and writing with my other interests in life, such as beauty. I love having my own little space where I can tap away, sharing my thoughts, to my hearts content. 

There is always someone to talk to
If I am unsure on which lipstick to buy or wanted suggestions on where to eat, I know that by reaching out to readers and other bloggers that there is always someone to chat to. My friends and family don't share my interests, so it is great to be able to connect with others that do. Be it through the comments on blogs, email or social media - the blogging community is always on hand for a chat!

Making friends
I have made quite a few friends that I wouldn't know if it wasn't for this blog. I am so grateful for the friends I have made through blogging; it is so heart-warming to know that because of the blogging community so many friendships have formed.

Documenting your ideas and your life and your interests
I love having the opportunity to write my thoughts down on a blog to be able to look back at Years later. My blog is a little like having my own online diary.

Being able to learn and express myself
If it wasn't for my blog and for reading other blogs, I wouldn't know a lot that I know now! I read a lot more online since I started writing a blog myself and I have learnt so much not just about my interests, but other topics too. I am able to express my thoughts on my blog and communicate with others on their thoughts and learn from them too.



2 comments:

  1. I love blogging for the same reasons, with the friends I've made being a top one too!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blogging because I get to share my passion with people who have the same interests as me!

    New follower!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete