Sunday 10 May 2015

Clinique British Beauty Blogger Edit Latest in Beauty Box








I love the concept of Monthly subscription boxes, I like  a surprise and love to try out new beauty products, but as I have sensitive skin sometimes it works out better for me if I know what I am buying beforehand. Latest In Beauty are one of my favourite beauty box services. The best thing about Latest in Beauty is that you know what you are buying before it lands on your doorstep. As I said I do love a surprise but sometimes its good to know what you're getting. Latest In Beauty have a variety of different collections you can pick or choose from. Jane, AKA British Beauty Blogger, recently collaborated with Latest in Beauty to bring a Clinique Beauty box which was amazing value for money so I had to snap it before it went out of stock!

The box includes:
  • High Impact Mascara (Full size - worth £17.50)
  • Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm (Full size - worth £17)
  • Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ (15ml)
  • Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (15ml)
  • Liquid Facial Soap Mild (30ml)
  • Happy Perfume Spray (4ml)
  • £10 off voucher when you spend £40 at Clinique online
The box cost £18.50 including postage and packaging, so the mascara and chubby stick alone make the box brilliant value for money!

Did you manage to buy this box? What would be inside your ideal beauty box?

4 comments:

  1. I'm so upset I missed this one it looks amazing! x
    http://www.coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is GREAT deal!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh everything looks really great! It's great when you find things like this as you can then try different things that you may not have originally gone and bought individually!

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete