Saturday 7 March 2015

Outfit Inspiration: Chic and Comfortable






I have been trying to have a more healthy outlook on life since January, and I have lost a little bit of weight meaning I can fit into my old clothes - small victories and all of that. I have been trying to put a little more effort with my outfits too - I still want to stay comfortable in clothes but I want to look professional and slightly more stylish than I was dressing before. I really love the utility jeans from New Look. Utility jeans are great because they are practical, comfortable, but also look quite smart when paired with the right blouse. I think the longline skirt is another practical clothing item which also looks smart too. I love the relaxed look of the jeans and shirt together. I think they are a great casual chic combination that you can easily wear to go out to lunch and run errands in the Day. I thought the cat eye sunglasses added a touch of glamour to the outfit; just the addition of accessories like these sunglasses or the cross body bag make a huge difference to an everyday outfit. I love the style of the bag, which I feel could be used from Day to Night, but I am also  a big fan of cross-body bags as they are really useful when you have your hands full and having a busy Day.

Where do you find your style inspiration? 

1 comment:

  1. I love this whole look, definitely something that I would wear xx

    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete