Sunday 1 March 2015

NEW RELEASE: Bionsen Caring Touch Deodorant



bionsen caring touch deodorant review

bionsen caring touch deodorant review



Deodorant is something I haven't featured much on my blog in the past; but as I blog about pretty much everything else in life, I thought "why not?" - we all like to keep ourselves feeling fresh and smelling good, so lets talk deodorant.

Today I am sharing my thoughts on a brand new product which is always exciting for me. Bionsen's new roll on deodorant; Caring Touch, launches in-store exclusively at Boots on 9th March 2015.
Bionsen are well-known for all of the ingredients in their products being completely paraben, alcohol and aluminimum free. Their products are dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic. So, What’s new? A new fragrance and added moisturising properties/Vitamin E.

With added vitamin E and emollients to leave skin feeling smooth, soft and fresh, Bionsen Caring Touch Deodorant effectively neutralises bacteria responsible for body odour, while protecting delicate skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and cool for up to 24 hours.

I am in all honestly really impressed with this product. Bionsen Caring Touch smells incredibly fresh and the scent lasts well. The deodorant is effective for quite a considerable amount of time for a deodorant, it lasts all Day which I find very impressive for a roll-on body product. Previously, I didn't use roll - on deodorants much in the past as I found a lot of the brands I had tried weren't effective and just didn't cut it, whereas Bionsen's Caring Touch ticks all the boxes for me - it keeps me feeling clean and fresh, deodorizes while still feeling comfortable and soft on the skin. Another amazing thing about Bionsen Caring Touch is that like their other products, this too is paraben free, alcohol free, and aluminium free - so no nasties are included in the ingredients of this deodorant. I have very sensitive skin so this is something which I find really important when choosing a deodorant. 

Bionsen Caring Touch is only available from Boots at £2.35, and launches in store 9th March, 2015. Be sure to pick up yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment