Wednesday 18 March 2015

Get Britain Writing! #NSW

I have been sharing some posts in the past few Weeks talking about my thoughts on the importance of writing and my love of stationary. This is in celebration of National Stationary Week; a Week which encourages and promotes us to get writing by hand and all things stationary related. It is so important to continue writing by hand; something I am sure a lot of us are guilty of neglecting as the internet and computers are now a huge influence on our lives.

Today I am thinking of ways we can get Britain Writing - have you any suggestions?
Here are a few ideas I have come up with:

  • Writing letters to distant relatives and old friends
  • Sending postcards
  • Writing a sentence every day on what has made you happy on a small piece of paper and store it in a jar 
  • Writing a list of things you want to achieve this Year
  • When you wake up, write about your dreams and look into what they mean
Can you think of anymore? Be sure to let me know and I will add your ideas to the list!



As it is nearing National Stationary Week, I thought I would share with you a pretty nifty piece of stationary. This is the Kokoyu Stapeless Staper! Instead of clipping your paper together with staples which are difficult to remove, this cool piece of stationary creates a special fold in the paper ensuring it is all kept together, with just one punch! 



Why is writing important to you?
Have you any suggestions on how to get Britain writing?


*I was kindly sent this product,
 however I was not asked to feature it on my blog.*

No comments:

Post a Comment