Thursday 1 January 2015

Inika Truly Organic Ultimate Lip Tint in Cherish






Inika recently released their new Truly Organic lip line, consisting of three ultimate lip tints. Inika are a make up brand that are pure, natural and use only the finest crushed mineral pigments as the ingredients to their products. Inika products are also free form  talc, bismuth oxychloride, GM ingredients, parabens, preservatives & fragrances.

I was really excited to try a product from their new range, especially being a lip tint as they are one of my favourite lip products to wear.
When applying the lip tint, it felt very creamy and soft. A lip tint is definitely the best way to desrcibe the product as it adds just a subtle hint of colour to the lips. It feels a little like a mix between a tinted lip balm and a lip tint. The lip tint lasts around 2-3 hours without having to be reapplied. The product feels soft and moisturizing on the lips, and doesn't bleed during the time wearing it.

I chose the colour Cherish to review, which is a light plum/purple colour. It is a beautiful colour, and is great if you want to add a little bit of colour to your lips but don't want it to be too bright, as the tint add just a little bit of  that vibrant colour. I really like the colour pay - off and it is a colour I would wear on an Evening for a more 'vampy' look.
The lipsticks cost £15.50, making the lip products a high - end price. I would be prepared to pay the price for the lip product if I had sensitive skin and had trouble wearing 'average' lip products. I would recommend this product only if the person who was buying it had very sensitive skin or are allergic to certain ingredients in average make up.
The Truly Organic Ultimate Lip Tint range is new to My Pure online.

*This post contains products I was sent to review. All opinions are 100% honest and my own*


1 comment:

  1. What a stunning lip tint, I've always wanted to try a purple. I'll be having a quick snoop on their site as this is a new brand for me :) xx

    ReplyDelete