Tuesday 27 January 2015

Collective Beauty and Hair Care Haul

It seems like I haven't showed you many of my beauty buys recently. I haven't been buying a lot as I have a huge backlog of products to get through, but I have picked up some things here and there, and I have missed writing haul posts so here is a little collective haul of all the beauty bits and pieces I have purchased in the past few Months. 




Hair Care

John Frieda Queen of Curls Gift Set: I picked up this really great hair set from John Freida in the sales at my local Tesco. It includes a mini serum, shampoo, conditioner and a sachet of their intensive masque which I love.
Argan Oil Heat Defence Leave in Spray: I have had this quite a few Months now and I do really like it. I used to use the Tressemme Heat Protection Spray but decided to give this a try as it was reasonably priced.
Alberto Balsam Coconut and Lychee Conditioner:  I'm not quite sure why I'm including this in this post, but thought this was worth a quick mention as it is super affordable (usually costs around £1) and actually leaves my hair feeling really soft. I picked it up in Superdrug on offer for 49p in the reduced section, so definitely have a look in the clearance section of your local store as there were some other good deals too.
Derma V10 Long Lasting Hair Colour in 3 Darkest Brown: I'm not fussy when it comes to hair dyes. Gone are the days when I'd spend £8+ on an at home hair dye kit, as I tend to just pick up the cheap-but-just-as-good dye kits from Body Care or the pound shop just to cover my roots. I have used them before and they've always turned out fine on my hair. 

Beauty

Nivea Primer: I actually bought two of these as it was on a great offer at the time in Superdrug for buy one get one free, meaning I spent under £5 for two tubs of my favourite primer, which I thought was a great deal. I always seem to go back to this primer as it works so well for me.  
Crabtree & Evelyn Mini Duo: Usually on Boxing Day, me and my Sister go sales shopping and the first place we hit is Boots for their half price gift sets. This Year we just didn't really want to go because it gets so busy, plus neither of us really needed any more bath sets! Last week I popped into Boots and realized the 70% off sale had started - which seems a little early to me than usual - and I spotted this mini gift set standing alone. Even though I know I don't need it, I couldn't leave it there and for some reason I decided it needed to come home with me! The set includes ...
Cheryl Cole Storm Flower Gift Set: I absolutely adore the scent of this perfume so I decided I would treat myself and ordered it online a few weeks ago. It reminds me a lot of Paris Hilton's first fragrance and it smells super sweet and a little fruity.
Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser: This was a bit of a random buy at the till in Boots, I am still unsure what I think of it. It smells of cocoa butter and is a quick spray moisturising which dries after a minute or two. I'm not sure if it leaves my skin moisturised but it does make my skin feel soft.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup:  My Sister actually kindly bought this for me just after Christmas which was super lovely of her, but I thought I'd include it here too. I am really impressed with the coverage of this product as it really helps to cover scars and blemishes on my face.

Have you bought any new beauty products recently?

1 comment:

  1. you got some great stuff, loved reading this x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete