Wednesday 14 January 2015

Bomb Cosmetics Crazy Cupid Soap


Hi everyone! Firstly I wanted to address that I haven't been blogging as regular as I would have liked to in the past three or four Months. In all honesty I haven't been very motivated and have been lacking inspiration to write, which I am glad to say I have now overcome and I am back with lots of excitement for blogging again. 



Today I am writing a review of a Bomb Cosmetics product. I have tried quite a handful of their products in the past which have always impressed me, so you can imagine my excitement when I was presented a lovely bundle of their products for Christmas! 

One of those products was the Crazy Cupid Soap. Now, some people might wonder why I would review a soap or wonder whats so special about a bar of soap? I personally love buying and receiving a nice soap as a gift and would really recommend Bomb Cosmetics Soaps as they are really good value for money considering the size of soap (100g) will last you a pretty long time. 

Crazy Cupid Soap smells delicious, it smells a little fruity and sweet. The oils in the soap include lavender, chamomile and ylang - ylang. The soap lathers really well and my skin feels soft, moisturized and smells sweet after I use this. After using the soap for a while, the cute heart separates from the soap slice and could be used alone as a smaller soap which is handy.

Have you ever tried anything from Bomb Cosmetics before? Do you prefer a nice soap or a shower cream?


1 comment:

  1. I've never tried bomb cosmetics before but I love a good soap too, that one sounds lovely I am obsessed with anything with lavender in :)
    Rosy
    Sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete