Friday 26 December 2014

Joe Browns Winter Sale is Now On - My Top Picks!

As Christmas comes around, we all know what is just around the corner - the sales of-course! If you want to bag yourself a bargain I thought I would let you in on a little secret. Joe Browns has quickly become one of my favourite online clothing brands to date, and their sale has now started online! (You can view their catalogue here). They have some fantastic bargains that are way too good to miss, I have featured some below which are my absolute favourites, but you can view their catalogue here to see all of the other fantastic bargains. There are great savings to be made - I have already quite the list of everything I want!




Glitz N Glamour Heels Was £34.95 Now £16.95
Sexy Senorita Dress Was £39.95 Now £27.95
Fabulous Floral Zip Around Purse Was £14.95 Now £9.95
Brilliant Button Coat Was £69.95 Now £44.95 

Have you checked out Joe Browns' sale yet?




1 comment:

  1. The dress is beautiful, and I love the color of the coat. Great choices!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete