Monday 22 December 2014

Docteur Renaud Raspberry Cleansing Water and Discovery Travel Bag



Are you still taking part in some last minute Christmas shopping? Or have you completed it all and fancy treating yourself? Docteur Renauld have now released their new Discovery Travel Bag; which includes everything you need for a mini pampering session at home or even if you are staying elsewhere.
The Discovery Travel Bag includes a selection of their very best face care products, including; Raspberry Cleansing Water, Raspberry Soft Cream, Raspberry Soft Mask, Carrot Scrub Detox and Apple Eye Cream. I have been using their Raspberry Cleansing Water which I am seriously impressed with it so far.

I have never used their products before so I didn't know what to expect. I really like using cleansers and cleansing waters to remove make up in my skin routine so I was eager to see how Docteur Renaud's matched up to the other cleansing waters on the market. I have only been using this for less than a week and have already noticed how well it removes my make up. It is very gentle on the skin and helps to cleanse and tone too. I have found that the cleansing water leaves my skin feeling really refreshed, and I am impressed with the product so far. It is also lightly scented which is really subtle but a nice touch.
I do usually trial products for a longer period of time before I feature them on my blog, but I have been so impressed with how well this works for me in a short space of time I thought I would include a short summary, and I also wanted to share with you the new Discovery Travel Bag just before Christmas.

 The gift set is brand new and is not currently available on the Docteur Renaud UK website. You can only purchase this from Skin Evolution by telephoning 01452 864574. 

*I was sent the Cleansing Water  for consideration to feature on my blog. No further compensation was given. All views are honest and my own. You can read my disclosure policy on the Contact Tab*

1 comment:

  1. I love the raspberry soft cream it's one of my favourites. The other products sound great too, the scent is so scrummy!
    Kirsty x

    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete