Saturday 25 October 2014

Healthy Breakfast and Dessert Recipe: Granola and Fruit Yoghurt







I took inspiration to making these having read the information card included in my September Degustabox, (you can read my full review here) which included this little recipe idea. I actually feel quite guilty for even calling it a recipe as there is no real effort involved in making this! This is super quick and easy to do, and I think it makes a great healthy alternative to a dessert, or would even make a tasty breakfast. I love simple and quick food like this, as it requires very little effort and time, but still tastes great.

You will need: Granola; any kind, I am using Jordan's Simply Granola which was included in September's Degustabox
Plain or Greek Style Yoghurt
Fruit of your choice; I have opted for strawberries
Honey (optional)




How to make: 1. Use a spoon to add the yoghurt into a bowl or a glass. Add however much you like, I have filled my glass a 1/3 full of yoghurt. 
2. Chop your fruit of choice and add it into the bowl or glass as the middle layer. 
3. Add honey or a sprinkle of whatever you fancy on top of the fruit.
4. Add another spoonful of yoghurt on top of the fruit, and add a few more pieces of fruit on top.
5. Sprinkle a generous helping of granola on top of the fruit. 
That is it! A super easy how-to to create a healthy breakfast or dessert!



*I was sent the granola as part of Degustabox to review. All opinions are 100 %  honest and my own. You can view my full disclaimer policy on the contact tab above*

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely - I honestly can't remember the last time that I had yoghurt! Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete