Saturday 30 August 2014

Vintage Style Silver Cross Dangle Earrings from Oh Hello Mango







How absolutely stunning are these Vintage Style Silver Cross Dangle Earrings? I absolutely love them. I love the vintage style of these - they kind - of remind me of Celtic patterned jewellery. They look great as they are so pretty and delicate, but also add a subtle vintage chic to an outfit.

I think the pictures speak for themselves to show how dainty and pretty the earrings* are. I am so impressed with them and I love this sort of style - my Sister has already been eyeing them up!

They feel like they are made really well and are of a really good quality. I think for the price of the jewellery on Oh Hello Mango Etsy Store; which is insanely reasonable, these are a great buy and I would personally recommend having a good look on the Etsy page.
My earrings arrived really well packaged and in great condition. You can tell the seller takes great care and pride in her products!

Naomi is the lady behind Oh Hello Mango, which is her own Etsy Shop which she very recently launched. Go ahead and have a further look at some of her other beautiful pieces, I particularly like the Silver Open Square Necklace - so pretty and different to anything I have seen before!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ohhellomango

Naomi has ever so kindly offered my readers a fantastic discount code - enter ZOE30 at the checkout to receive a really generous 30% off your order! The discount code is valid up until the 12th September 2014.

You can check out Naomi's other gorgeous pieces on her Etsy Store Oh Hello Mango. Naomi also writes a fantastic blog also named Oh Hello Mango. It is a great read so do check it out!


*This post contains items which were sent to me to review. All opinions are 100 %  honest and my own. You can view my full disclaimer policy on the contact tab above*

No comments:

Post a Comment