Sunday 27 July 2014

My Favourite Blogs To Read





Before I began writing my own blog, I was an avid reader of a lot other peoples blogs. Today I thought I would compile a little list of my all time favourite blog reads. Maybe you will find some new reading here! Please feel free to share your favourite blog reads in the comments so we can share the love!


Laura's All Made Up

I have been reading Laura's Blog for absolutely ages now, and it is still a firm favourite of mine. Her reviews are honest and her photography is so pretty. I love the way she writes; her blog layout is absolutely adorable and she loves a good beauty bargain (like me!) so i always find her blog posts relatable. Her blog is a really good read so if you fancy a nosey, here is the link!
Lauras All Made Up


Victorias Vintage

I am a big fan of Victoria's blog. I love her creative content and her absolutely gorgeous layout and imagery. She blogs all about fashion, beauty, lifestyle, bargain hunting, comping, up-cycling, and baking - her posts always inspire me. Here is her lovely blog link!
Victoria's Vintage

The Love Of All Things Beauty

I have mentioned Clare several times on my blog previously. As well as being a super - lovely friend of mine, she is a fantastic blogger and I love reading her blog. Reading Clare's blog is like having a chat with a friend - her writing style is really friendly and she blogs about a lot of beauty - if you are a big fan of lipsticks click on her link because she loves a good lippie!
The Love of All Things Beauty

Lucyy Writes

Lucy's blog is another I have been reading for quite some time now - she writes real and honest blog posts - a personal favourite is her blog posts about contraception and the implant. It is refreshing to see blog posts which are factual, honest, inspiring and helpful addressing topics like this, which I don't feel are spoke about very much in real life. As well as blogging beauty, fashion, home-ware and lifestyle too, her blog is a good one - and if you love Lush, Lucy's blog is the place to go!
Lucyy Writes

Away With The Fairies

Hannah's blog is gorgeous. She has beautiful photography and the prettiest layout. She blogs fashion, beauty and lifestyle. I love her pastel outfits, she always looks amazing and I only wish i could pull off the gorgeous outfits she wears!
Away With The Fairies




No comments:

Post a Comment