Sunday 27 July 2014

A Visit to The Hair Surgery, Wollaston, West Midlands










Place: The Hair Surgery, Wollaston/Stourbridge, West Midlands
Photography: C/O Tim-Scott Wright's website
Words: Myself

Last weekend I headed to The Hair Surgery; Tim Scott - Wright's hair salon, which is located in Wollaston, Stourbridge, in the West Midlands, for a cut and blow-dry.

On arrival, I met Andreas; the Salon Manager, who greeted me with a huge smile. Andreas, Tim and the team were all friendly and lovely to talk to, as well as being very attentive and thoughtful. The staff really are a credit to The Hair Surgery, because they give excellent customer service. 

The hair surgery has beautiful interior decor; being very modern and monochrome, it really is stunning. What stands out for me is the beautiful 'waiting lounge' as I would describe it, which is an area in the Hair Surgery with a comfy seating area, a table covered in magazines, a beauty corner where you can paint your nails while you wait, and also a self serve unit where you can help yourself to drink and nibbles - how thoughtful is that?!
It really is stunning - I would definitely recommend visiting if you live in the Midlands, as, as well as the fantastic customer service, the attention to detail throughout the entire salon's decor and layout is so on - key, it looks luxurious and is definitely perfect for a pamper.

The stylist who styled and cut my hair, Abbie, was really lovely. I explained to her the kind of cut I wanted and how I felt my hair was quite limp and lifeless at the length it was at the time. She gave me plenty of tips and tricks on how to get more volume in my hair with blow-drying, and also explained to me as she styled my hair how the products she was using helped to give the hair a lift and create a lot more volume. Since visiting The Hair Surgery for my cut and blow-dry, I have been putting into practice the tips I was given at the Salon and I am really impressed - I can finally create a look at home which gives my hair much more volume - something I have struggled to achieve in the past.

I loved the cut that I had at The Hair Surgery. I love the volume and curls that the stylist created on my hair. I must also point out that the day I had my hair cut was a day that the weather took a turn for the worst with torrential rain - and my new hair do survived it!




Thank you to Andreas and Tim for the opportunity to visit the Salon for an experience day!

No comments:

Post a Comment