Tuesday 3 June 2014

Outift of The Day: Teddy Girl - Featuring Joe Browns





Joe Browns is a clothing, accessories and gift catalogue and online clothing store which was founded in 1998, and is available across the UK. They stock quirky and original pieces that can not be found on the high street. I was recently contacted by Joe Browns to see if I wanted to try out some of their clothing - off course I jumped at the chance!


Joe Browns ripped short dungarees, joe browns floral pumps, zoe lianne blog outfit of the day, teddy girl inspired,

Joe Browns ripped short dungarees, joe browns floral pumps, zoe lianne blog outfit of the day, teddy girl inspired,

Dungaree Shorts*: Joe Browns | Peter Pan Collar Top in Mint Green - Primark | Black Leggings New Look | Floral Pumps* - Joe Browns | Earrings - New Look

I teamed up these lovely dungaree shorts and floral pumps from Joe Browns with a cute, mint green and white spotty top from Primark with a peter pan collar. I love how the collar looks against the dungarees! I tried to go for a bit of a teddy girl look, although I know some of the outfit looks more 90's than 50's, I still love it. 


The ripped short dungarees feel of such a good quality, I adore them. I opted for dungaree shorts as I thought they would be great for the Summer Months - and when it gets a little colder they will look great with a pair of thick tights or leggings underneath them. They are incredibly comfortable and look lovely on. I love the little details on the dungaree shorts, such as the embellished buttons with the Joe Browns logo, and also the cute hang over pocket material is floral and pretty. I have had great feedback from wearing these - I have had people compliment and ask where I got them from, and of - course I proudly told them they are from Joe Browns! The dungarees cost £34.95; which I think is really reasonable for jean dungaree shorts, that are really popular at the moment. 

I absolutely love these cute little fabulous floral pumps. They are perfect for the warmer Months and they look so sweet and pretty. The sequin texture on the pumps make them stand out from other patterned pumps I have seen on the high street. I love the pattern and the colours on the pumps, too. They are so comfortable, and very true to size.  The price of these shoes is £22.95* which I think is a great price for sturdy little pumps that are easy on the eye!



Joe Browns delivery was super quick, I was so impressed. My items arrived packaged nicely in a bright blue package with the Joe Browns Logo on the front - I personally love when brands package their products well and put a lot of detail into it - it shows a lot of effort is made.

I would definitely purchase from Joe Browns in the future, as the products are such great quality and they stock some quirky pieces I haven't seen on the high street. I feel that Joe Browns meets my needs as a young female - being able to find distinctive, unique and different clothing items that I can not find on the high street, for a very reasonable price.

You can check out Joes Browns website here to see all of their current products, and check out their social media links below to keep up - to date with them!
Joe Browns Social Media Links: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube

Do you like my outfit of the day?
Are you a fan of dungarees?

3 comments:

  1. love love love the pumps and I'm such a fan of dungarees, I've seen so many wonderful Joe Browns posts lately - I really need to check them out, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit looks great. The pumps are sooooo cool. Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes and overalls! I have an OOTD coming up that will include my overalls. I like how you paired yours better than mine, though! Lovely blog. Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete