Thursday 5 June 2014

Outfit of The Day: Beau Boutique Black and White Dolly Dress

Black and White Dolly Dress





Bracelet: Accessorize
Jelly Shoes: Primark
Leggings: Primark
Boots: New Look
Satchel: Dr. Martens




I absolutely love this dress from Beau Boutique. I adore stripes and monochrome colours so this dress is a dream come true for me!
The stripes are really complimenting for me as I find them quite slimming, especially as they change direction from the torso. I feel that the horizontal lines on the top half of the dress help to elongate my body, and as I am a tiny 5"1, I love finding dresses that make me appear a little more taller! 
I love the peter pan collar on the dress, it looks so adorable and makes the dress look even more feminine.  This dress is from Beau Boutique and currently costs just £14*, which I think is fantastic value for money for a dress as beautiful as this.

I decided to go for two different looks when styling this dress. As you can see in the first image, I am wearing my hair in a messy bun, and have added a bracelet and jelly shoes with the dress. I thought this would make a simple outfit on Holiday to either wear in the day time or to go out in at night.
For the next outfit, I opted for my go - to leggings. I also added some simple black boots from New Look and my mini satchel bag from Dr Martens. I think this outfit would be ideal for pretty much anything really; be it shopping, a date, or a girly lunch.

Check out the Beau Boutique website here to see more of their beautiful pieces!

2 comments:

  1. Fab dress, really suits you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love stripes!
    The red lipstick looks good on you too x

    http://bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete