Saturday 14 June 2014

May Empties



It feels like I haven't written an Empties post in such a long time. They were one of my favourite posts to write when I first began blogging and I am not sure why I stopped writing them! Today I am here with quite a hefty post full of empty products, where I will be giving you the low - down on each and every product I finished this Month. 

Cussons Imperial Leather Soft Touch Moisturising Shower Cream with Jojoba Milk & Vitamin E
This has quickly become my favourite shower cream. I have been reaching for it every day, it smells beautiful and lathers a lot by using the tiniest amount of product. This 300 ml bottle cost me about 80p (!) from Tesco. I am not sure why the price is so low, but have spotted the bigger bottles in the pound shop too. I hope it isn't being discontinued! I will definitely be stocking up as it smells gorgeous and makes me skin feel super soft. 

Clearasil Ultra Overnight Wash
This face wash has been in our bathroom for what seems like an eternity, and me and my sister have finally finished it off. It is a nice facial wash, which is easy to apply to wash your face before bed. I do like this, but haven't seen or felt any amazing results from it, so probably wouldn't rush to the shops to get another one. 

FCUK Body Spray
This is a mini spray of FCUK's original scent. It smells quite oriental and floral. The scent doesn't last very long, but is ideal to pop in your handbag if you are on the go and need a quick spritz. 

Superdrug Coconut & Shea Butter Bath Milk
I picked this up not long ago and it hasn't lasted very long! It is a lovely bath milk which smells divine. I love anything coconut scented! This bath milk makes your bath smell beautiful, I would definitely pick this up again next time I am in Superdrug. 

Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden Body Lotion
In all honestly, we have about 6 bottles of Sanctuary Body Lotion in our house (no lie!) so it is a relief when we finish them off! I love the scent and it is very moistursing, but lasts forever! 

Scandalous Gorgeously Rich Moisturising Shampoo
Another product that has been in our bathroom for a while waiting to be used up, this shampoo smells gorgeous and I really do think it has helped make my hair feel softer and look a little more silkier, too.

Lovea Nourishing Mask
A truly amazing hair mask - I would definitely recommend. My hair feels in much better condition after I use this - I am gutted I have used it all up, but will definitely be purchasing another! I reviewed this in full here* last Month if you fancy a more in depth post.

Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Moisturise Lotion
Another moisturiser used up this Month, is Soap and Glory's 'Butter Yourself'. I have to be honest in saying I didn't enjoy using this product at all, which is strange coming from a huge Soap and Glory fan like me. I just didn't like the scent all too much of this product, and didn't really feel it made my skin feel softer. Also, it seemed to take a long time to sink into the skin.

Elemis Spa Home Jasmine and Rose Milk Bath*
I absolutely love Elemis Bath products, and I adore this scent. This was a little 60ml bottle, but lasted a fair few baths. I was kindly given this at an event recently, and am thinking of purchasing it in full size I love it that much! My skin felt fantastic after using this in my bath. 

Matrix Biolage Color Last Cera Repair
I adore this product for treating my dull and lifeless coloured hair  It brings out the vibrance of my colour, it truly is a great product and I would recommend if you have permanently dyed hair like me.
I featured this product in a recent review which can be found here*. This product and others similar are available at Hairtrade. 

Macadamia Deep Hair Masque
I am a big fan of Macadamia products, and this hair masque is one of my favourites. I am unsure where I picked this 30ml sachet from now, but I love using them. It ensures my hair feels silky soft after use, something my hair desperately needs as it is is terrible condition at the moment. 


Have you tried any of the products I used up?

*I was gifted one product (Elemis Milk Bath) in a blogger event goody bag. I was not asked to feature this product on my blog . All opinions are 100 %  honest and my own. You can view my full disclaimer policy on the contact tab above*

4 comments:

  1. the coconut & shea butter bath milk looks good, i might give it a try! x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the Lovea mask, it's great. I love their whole range because it's free from "nasties" - their sun cream is particularly good!
    Simone | Thirty Something OAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same with everything coconut scented! So good! Really want to try out the hair masks!

    Kirstie
    www.ayellowbrickblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished my Macadamia Deep Hair Masque this month too. I was so sad that I used it all up!

    Emma | DollfaceBlogs

    ReplyDelete