Thursday 20 February 2014

Hask Argan Oil


Until about a year ago, I was fairly new to Oil Treatments used on hair. Since then I have tried a handful of different brands, including the bloggers favourite Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment (I reviewed it in full here). Hask Argan Oil* is a fraction of the price, and having received this in an event goodie bag, I decided to see if it was just as good as Macadamia. 

This Oil is great to apply on both damp hair and dry hair, always avoiding the roots. It leaves my hair feeling slightly less damaged and considerably less frizzy.
The scent stays in the hair for a short while after use, the best way I can describe it is sweet vanilla and slightly zesty. You only need to use a very small amount of the oil as a little goes a long way. It is no miracle worker on my hair but it is a good product I would probably buy in the future. 








No comments:

Post a Comment