Tuesday 21 January 2014

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub

RRP £8 for 500ml

Being a huge Soap and Glory fan, I have grown a vast collection of their products over the past few years. A newer favourite of mine has to be their Sugar Crush products, which smell gorgeously of lime, lemon and brown sugar. 
I picked up a gift set recently in the sales which included a 50 ml tub of the Sugar Crush Body Scrub. I have owned this previously in full size and loved it, so I was glad to pick it up again and thought it deserved a mention on this here little blog.



I find this scrub to be a gorgeous wake up call for a shower in the morning, as it simply smells so fresh and awakening. The scrub itself is of a good quality, and feels moisturizing on the skin. It makes the skin feel soft and smooth, and the beads in the scrub aren't harsh like you can sometimes find in other body scrubs. It is great to use to exfoliate and rids of any dead skin on the body. 

I would recommend trying this out if you are a big fan of body scrubs and exfoliating and love a zesty, fruity scent.



3 comments:

  1. I really love soap and glory products! This looks gorge! I have just emailed you about guest posting, your blog is so lovely! :) xx

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sugar Crush it's my favourite body scrub
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY need to pick this up!
    I love the original pink scented scrubs, but I find them to be too relaxing, especially on a morning when you need a bit of a kick to the senses. :) xx

    ReplyDelete