Thursday 2 January 2014

Mac Mineralize Foundation


Mac Mineralize Foundation
SPF 15



I often have trouble picking a foundation to suit my skin tone, as I am so very pale I find it very difficult to find a foundation that does not make me look orange. About 8 Months ago I decided I would purchase a Mac foundation. The make up artist recommended this very product, and having applying it on for me I wasn't so sure. I am used to using liquid foundations and I was scared a cream based foundation would be a little too thick and look cakey. I found it a little difficult to use the first few times I applied it to my face at home, but the Real Techniques Buffing Brush is a great tool for this.

I was expecting much more coverage from a Mac foundation, this particular foundation gives a Medium coverage. If you are looking for a heavy coverage, this one is probably not for you. I have oily skin so I was worried this would go a little patchy throughout the day, but it works great with a bit of powder to keep it in place. I use this foundation most days, but if I am after a heavier coverage, I mix a little liquid foundation with this to make it more of a cover up. I think this foundation is great for every day wear. It gives the illusion that you aren't wearing any make up, but hides most blemishes. It does make my skin feel a glowing and look soft. 


1 comment:

  1. I've got some Mac vouchers to spend, I might have to take a look at this!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete