Thursday 9 January 2014

Lush Santa's Lip Scrub

Lush Santa's Lip Scrub


I was unsure to feature this on my blog as it is now unavailable, but I really liked the concept of the product so I thought, why not? Offcourse Christmas is all over now, and Lush wont have these in stock anymore until next October time when they bring back all the Christmas lovelies; including my favourite Snow Fairy. 

I have never tried a lip scrub before, and I knew that Lush were well known for their great products. I was unsure whether to buy this one of the popcorn, but chose this one as it smells just like cola bottles! It is very refreshing on the lips when they are chapped or dry, leaving them feeling much better. This is edible too which is quite a good concept really!

Have you tried any of the other Lush Lip Scrubs? What do you think of them?



1 comment:

  1. I've never tried any Lush products - I get too annoyed by the over friendly sales assistants when I go in, getting asked if I'm okay and if I need any help 5 times by 5 different people when I first walk in is something that makes me want to stab myself (or them) in the face.

    That was a kind of negative comment, haha. The lip scrub does sound fab though ;)

    Thanks for following me, I followed back! I would love it if you could join our forums and leave your blog links? It's just started and I am trying to build up a community. It's www.bloggerforums.co.uk and you can share tips, giveaways, posts etc!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete