Saturday 18 January 2014

Hopes and Goals for 2014

I have never really stuck to New Year resolutions as I am just not that strong - willed. There are a few things I would like to achieve this year which I am hoping to document here on my blog. I hope this will give me more of an incentive to stick at these goals and complete them. It is only a short list at this moment in time, as I don't want to flurry myself with loads of aims and feel rubbish if I haven't been able to achieve them. These 3 goals I feel are achievable if I work hard and become more confident in myself.

1. Lose weight. 
This is the 'big one' I want my main focus to be on this year. I am unhappy with my weight and body shape, diet and lifestyle, so I hope to change this area of my life in a positive way this year. 

2. Pass my driving test.
I have been learning to drive for quite a while now, this is something I want to tick off my list this year as I feel it is a life skill I will need in the future (although I don't particularly need it now) I don't want to regret not following my learning through now in years to come.

3. Be more confident and try new things.
There are lots of things I want try but I am so unconfident in my own abilities and I am so painfully shy I feel it holds me back. I want to do something new this year, be it joining a club, making new friends or starting a new hobby.



Have you made any resolutions or goals for the year 2014? 



4 comments:

  1. they are really good goals! wish you lots of look honey!! im also a brummiiee x

    ive followed you on bloglovin and gfc from where the rainbow ends bloghop, would you check my blog out too? www.traceysbeauty.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with everything! I think the third one's the most important, but that'll come with the first one, I suppose. I haven't really made resolutions other than be better - but I guess that's a given! xx Rebecca - UK style blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're good goals! I really want to do my drivers test this year so I hope to pass too! Good luck! ♥

    www.j4miejohnston.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals! Some of mine are similar! I was hoping that maybe we could follow each other? :)

    http://thedaintyduckling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete