Thursday 5 December 2013

Review: Yankee Candle Simply Home Merry Berry

Yankee Candle
Simply Home
Merry Berry


I am doing a little different post to normal today. I have a huge love for burning candles, and I have noticed a lot of you alll do too. I know a lot of people love to burn the original Yankee Candles, but I use purchase  candles from their Simply Home range a lot and I really like their burning time and scents, so thought I would share with you some of my thoughts.

Perfect for the Festive Season upon us, I bring you 'Merry Berry'. As its title suggests, it smells strongly of fruity berries.The scent is very strong, it fills a room with quite strong berry and wintery scent. It is a lovely, fresh, festive scent for this time of year.  It burns realy well, with a good 40+ hours burn time. The scent lasts well in a room. When they are burning for a long time the jar does get dirty, but that is the same with most candles anyway.

These retail at £9 and are readily available in store at ASDA.

Have you tried any Simply Home candles by Yankee? 

2 comments:

  1. I spotted these in Tesco the other day. Now I might have to go back and get some x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yankee candles!

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete