Thursday 21 November 2013

Recent Empties


 


Its been a while since I have written an empties post but I love reading them and thougth I would share a few bits of used up as of late.

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body, Room and Linen Spiriz:
I pick up things like this in the sales and fall in love with them. This scent is much stronger and long - lasting than the Avon Room and Body sprays.

Paris Hilton Perfume:
This is a repurchase as I love this perfume, it smells very girly and super sweet. it is quite hard to rack down though, so I get mine from Body Care or online.

So..? Brit Perfume:
This was just something I had in my handbag for work, it was nice but nothing I would rush out to buy again.

Yankee Candle im Warm Spice:
I bought this when I was in Yorkshire from a Clintons Cards Outlet store and it cost less than £6! Complete bargain. It lasted really well and the scent is beautiful, very strong and made my bedroom smell very much like cinammon.

Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It:
This is a face/clay scrub or mask by the lovely Soap and Glry, I really liked using this as it was very fresh and smelt slightly minty. It made my skin feels fresh and awake so I would buy this again once I have used all of my other face masks.

Batiste Dry Shampoo (for dark/deep brown hair):
Another repurchase, I love Batiste dry shampoo but this is my favourite as it leaves no white marks on my hair as it is aimed for dark brown hair. It gives good volume and leaves hair looking clean and refreshed.

Soft & Gentle Extra Fresh Antiperspirant in lotus and Watermelon:
Just a random one here, this was nice but nothing extra - special, a boring empty roduct but it was pleasant and did the job!

2 comments:

  1. I love a good empties post!

    That Yankee Candle was a total bargain at less than £6 too! It sounds like the perfect winter-y scent :)

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Empties, you've reminded me I need to do one myself. :) x
    Živa from Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete