Sunday 17 November 2013

Mac Lipstick In Speak Louder

Speak Louder

It has been a while since I have sat down and written a blog post featuring a Mac product. I have had this lipstick for about 6 months or so now and I really like it.
This lipstick is a cremesheen finish, which is a favourite finish of mine as it looks pigmented and feels soft on the lips, but doesn't look matte.
The colour, as you can see from the photographs below, is a blue - toned red fuchsia pink. I feel it is quite a timeless pink that I would wear any Season of the year. As pigmented and bright as it is, I still find it a colour which is easily wearable in the day time without looking too over the top. 
Speak louder feels very moisturising and creamy; with some Mac lipsticks I find that they are a little too thick than I would like them to be, but this is just right. 
Speak Louder is very pigmented and shows a lot of colour on first swipe, so you don't have to build it up a lot of you don't want to. 
I have found this lipstick long - lasting, it does wear of after 4/5 hours or so, but leaves a lovely stain on the lips.

A picture of Mac Speak Louder Lipstick, Mac Speak Louder

Which Mac lipsticks do you recommend and why?

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love this lippie! It's a not-quite-as-bold version of my all-time favourite, Impassioned.

    Sara at Belfast Beauty Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. is pretty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never see Speak Louder! But I love pinks - Dunno why I bother buying other shades!

    Chloe - Very Lovely Stuff

    ReplyDelete