Tuesday 1 October 2013

Smooch Lipstick in Merlot


Smooch Lipstick in Merlot*

You can purchase this beauty for £7.50 from the the Smooch Website

Smooch is a brand I knew very little about before. Smooch launched in 2011, and are well known for their lacy packaging which was inspired by lingerie. As you can see, the packaging is so cute and gorgeous!

Smooch describe the colour as "a rich raspberry shade, with just the right amount of shimmer." I agree, the colour is a very darkraspberry tone, it comes out a little shimmery but is really buildbale for more colour. At first glance, I was scared of how rich and deep the colour was and wasn't sure if I would pull it off. After applying though, the colour looks lovely on the lips and not too 'scary' if you are a pearly pink lip girl like me.  The tone of the lipstick looks darker in the bullet than how it looks on the lips. The lipstick is very moistursing and feels soft on the lips. It doesn't cling to dry parts of your lips either which off course is a plus! I feel that the staying power is about 2-3 hours before needing to be reapplied.

Have you tried anything from Smooch before?

Check out the rest of their cosmetics line on their wesbite!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous colour!


    I am doing a bag giveaway on my blog would love to invite you to enter

    Love

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it..

    Enter my international give away here to win sleek makeup http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/win-sleek-makeup-international-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! if it stays on for that amount of time it must be a really good product then

    fashionkween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete