Tuesday 29 October 2013

Green People Fruit Scrub Exfoliator

Green People Fruit Scrub Exfoliator*




Exfoliator scrubs are something I have always loved to use. I love a good face scrub (and especially love face masks) and love trying new scrubs out to see if they help in keeping my spot prone skin a little bit clearer.
This particular exfoliating scrub is by the brand Green People, whom I have tried a handful of products by them before and really liked.
This exfoliating scrub works really well for me and my skin. After use my skin feels soft and refreshed. I find with some exfoliate scrubs, they can leave your skin feeling dry but this one doesn't. It is a great in - shower product, I would purchase this in the future. One thing I will say is that the 'exfoliating beads' (if that's what you would call them) are a little larger than most scrubs I have used in the past, but I still think it is a fabulous product.
You can purchase the full sized 50ml product from Green People's website for £11.95.

1 comment: