Tuesday 24 September 2013

Percy & Reed Colour & Shine Conditioner

Percy & Reed Really Rather Radiant Colour & Shine Conditioner


This was a freebie in a magazine a few Months ago. I forget which one, but I mainly picked it up to give this a whirl as I had heard lots about the brand. Does anyone else do that, buy a magazine just for the freebies? Anyway, I have used this about eight times now. The texture is a little similar to a moisturiser, and is white in colour. It smells a little like body moisturiser too. 

I have got to be honest, I wasn't overly impressed with this product. I am glad I tried the smaller bottle and didn't fork out for a full sized bottle with the hefty price tag of £16. It just isn't worth the money in my opinion, it is just like any old conditioner you could pick up at a supermarket. My hair still felt a little greasy after I dried it too, so I was really unimpressed. I am yet to try any other Percy & Reed products but I wouldn't purchase this in the future.

If you are interested, the full sized 250 ml bottle of this is available from John Lewis online  here.

1 comment:

  1. Conditioners that leave a greasy feeling is always a no go for me as I have a pretty oily scalp!
    Nuce review
    xx

    ReplyDelete