Thursday 5 September 2013

Nivea Lip Balm in Milk & Honey

Nivea Milk & Honey



If you have read my blog for a while, you will know I blog about everything and anything. I ramble a lot here on my blog (and in real life, to, for the record) and if I like something, however random it may be, I like to share it.

Lip balms are something I own a lot of. I always have sore, chapped lips, and whenever a Brand brags about their new lip balms, I have to have it.

This lip balm is by Nivea, a brand I never stop going on about as I love it so much. This is the Nivea Pure Natural Lip Balm in Milk & Honey. The smell and taste of this lip balm is gorgeous, I cannot help but keep licking my lips. The lip balm is very soothing and moistursing, if you tend to get very sore dry lips like me this is a great product for you.

This is a really affordable product too, costing only £1.99 from Superdrug.

Are you a lip balm fiend like me? What is your favourite lip balm?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, this sounds really nice, I love honey products as its such a lovely smell and it hydrates which is brilliant especially as we have colder weather on the way! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find it impossible finding a decent lip balm, this looks good!!

    cashmereandcookiedough.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete