Thursday 1 August 2013

July Favourites


Monthly Favourites
July



Hi everyone! It has been a while since I have done a monthly favourites post, I haven't really been using anything much different in the past few Months, but this Month I have been loving four different products which I thought I would share with you.

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body, Room and Linen Spritz
I picked this up in the sale at the beginning of July and have been absolutely adoring it ever since. It is a very strong cranberry scent which is perfect for around the home, I cant help but spritz it all over myself too.

MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed (Satin)
I was lucky enough to win this gorgeous blush and I am beyond besotted with it! I have never used a MAC blush before but this is lovely and perfect for my very pale skin tone. It is a lovely light pink shade which I think would compliment anyone, it is very light and not overly pigmented which is something I love about it.

Nivea Double Effect Shower & Shave
I am a huge Nivea fan and began using this product this Month. The scents in it are avocado oil and passion fruit which I am you can imagine it smells amazing. It is a really soothing and gentle shower gel which makes shaving your legs so much more easier, leaving them feeling ultra soft. This is so inexpensive I can't praise it enough, it is probably my favourite product I have came across in a long time!

Cherry Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm
This is something I am pretty sure every beauty lover/blogger owns and lives permanently in their handbag or on their desk. It is my favourite this Month as my lips always feel very dry and sore during hot weather conditions, this has been a constant go-to lip balm for me recently as it is very moisturising and seems to stop my lips from cracking.

What were your fave products this Month?

2 comments:

  1. You know I wanted to get that blush for myself as well. I'd never seen it before, and when I went to purchase it for you, I thought it was such a gorgeous shade! I'm really happy you're so happy with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't go anywhere without my Carmex! Great favourites x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete