Saturday 23 February 2013

Herbalife Herbal Aloe Strengthening Shampoo

Herbalife Herbal Aloe Strengthening Shampoo


Herbalife Herbal Aloe Strengthening Shampoo retails at £9.22* for a 250ml bottle.


I attended a Bloggers Meet Up located in Birmingham in the middle of January, and was lucky enough to receive a goody bag, which included this wonder product.
I had never heard of Herbalife before, but did some research into the brand and found that Herbalife produce a variety of products which are beneficial to your health and well-being. 
Herbalife's hair and skin care range is called Herbal Aloe. They sell a variety of products such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, soothing gel and a bath and body bar.
You can see their whole range here.

The product I was kindly gifted was the Herbal Aloe Strengthening Shampoo
The key ingredient in the Shampoo, off course, is Aloe Vera, which we all know is brilliant for the condition of your hair. Other ingredients are Chamomile, Olive Oil and She Butter.  The product is sulphate free and paraben free.
The brand claim that the "microproteins strengthen hair, revealing smoother and silkier hair after just one use" I couldn't agree more! After my first time using the product, my hair instantly felt super soft and looked really shiny.The shampoo is designed to; reduce hair breakage, leave your hair in a stronger condition, and repair and strengthen your hair. What do I think?

I think the shampoo is a great product. It is a creamy/clear coloured product which lathers really well, has a really nice, fresh aloe vera (its not over-powering though which I find with a lot of aloe vera products) scent, and leaves my hair with that 'just been cut' amazingly fresh feeling. I have been using it for just over a month now, and every time I have washed my hair, my hair seems a lot less damaged and a lot less frazzled. 
I would definitely recommend this product, and am looking forward to trying other Herbalife products in the future! I was kindly sent a sample of the strengthening conditioner so I am really looking forward to giving that a whirl and trying them both out together. If the results from the shampoo are anything to go by, I am pretty sure the conditioner will be just as great!





Have you tried anything from Herbalife before?

9 comments:

  1. Sounds good, as I've just coloured my bleached hair back to normal I'm using a tigi coloured shampoo to keep the colour looking nice, but would love to try this xx

    ide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun i entered :)
      ooooh tigi products... amazing!
      your new hair really suits you :) x

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of Herbalife.. but now I am intigued.
    Great review, I am going to try products from their range.
    No harm in trying :)

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun, they are quite hard to get hold of but would recommend them as a brand!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. This looks great! Nice post :)
    I've just followed you.
    Samantha x

    http://samanthalusts.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something that I maybe need to try - my hair is always so brittle and I get split ends really easily!

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on my: Boohoo #GlobalStyler entry & birthday in Manchester.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will check it out hun thanks :)
      i get split ends really easy too :( bane of my life hehe xx

      Delete
  5. Have you heard of the National MOVe IT MOVchallenge? It’s a great way to get your participants and clients MOVing more and reaching their goals!
    See how MOVband works http://bit.ly/MOVbandUK

    ReplyDelete