Saturday 2 February 2013

Birmingham Blogger Meet Up - The Goodie Bag



If you have seen a previous post where I wrote about the Birmingham Blogger Meet Up in January, you will know I mentioned we all received a pretty hefty sized and amazing goodie bag full of lots of lovely treats.

I thought I would share with you all the lovely things we were given.









As you can see, we were very very lucky to receive such amazing goodies!

Below I have included a quick run down of what I received, along with links to each Brands website :)

The Porefessional Primer from Benefit
Glamglow Treatment Samples 
Xen Tan Weekly Self Tan (Dark Lotion)
Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner
Outback Organics Bush Balm Sample
Premae Skincare  Face Tonique
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
Skinetica Anti Blemish Lotion
Revitalash Volumzing Mascara
Macadamia Deep Repair Mask and Healing Oil
Herbalife Strengthening Shampoo
Jamela Under Eye Masks
Elemis Revitalise Me Shower Gel
Neal & Wolf Volumzing Lotion
Mohdoh Headeez 
We also received pure argan oil from Gemma's mum I believe! How lovely is that!
Tender is The Night Massage Bar from Lush - Valentines Range. This is their first soft scented massage bar - i have used a little bit and can say its fab! (they kindly sent these to us all individually after the meet up as they didn't get to the meet up, how kind and lovely is that?!)

I think that is everything - I hope I haven't missed anything off!

We recieved a lot of information on all of the products too which is great - I have started using a handful of these goodies and they're really good! Cant wait to use them all - I am sharing them with my sister as I felt greedy having all this stuff to myself! We are both enjoying the products so far, I will let you know how they go.




I forgot to include pictures of these in my previous post, we were given cute name badges for the meet up groups and also a place card for the table at the meal :-) so much thought was put into everything.

Big Thank You to Gemma, Sara and Clare for making it possible for such a great goodie bag (I didn't expect anything so was so lovely to receive ad so kind of them all to organise for all of us) and a huge thank you to all of the companies involved :)

xx


4 comments:

  1. WOW that really is an amazing goodie bag!

    I still haven't been to a blogger meet up but really want to, how did you find out about it? I hear twitter is a good way?

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely use twitter hun - or create your own! i heard about this one through twitter and reading local bloggers posts on their blogs :) xx

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic selection of products in your goodie bag!

    I'm gutted that I missed out on the Birmingham Blogger Meet Up! I would have loved to go! I hope there will be another one soon :)

    Laura xx
    www.laurasallmadeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww hun, i believe some of the girls are organising another in april! please come :) xxx

      Delete