Tuesday 5 February 2013

11 Questions.

I was tagged by the lovely Clare last weekend to do this tag post!


Clare asked me:
  1. Have you told all your friends/family about your blog? None of my friends know, but my partner does. My sister and Dad know I blog. My dad thought it was really cool when I attended the Birmingham Bloggers Meet Up and thinks its a great way of meeting new people. 
  2. What phone do you have? Do you like it? I have a Blackberry Bold. Its okay, I am a bit bored of it now though. I don't know what phone I will have next though.
  3. What's your favourite piece of jewellery and why? My favourite is my engagement ring. I don't really talk about my partner here on my blog. We have been engaged almost two years now. I think a ring is a beautiful way to signify your feelings and love towards someone, because the ring never ends. (I am such a soppy git haha)
  4. What's your best/favourite dish to cook? I am a useless cook, my sister does the majority of cooking at home. I can cope with putting food in the oven but in terms of real cooking, I have no idea.
  5. If you could only use three make up items for the rest of your life, what would they be? They would be eye - liner, lip balm and probably mascara, as I tend to only wear two or three of these items on a daily basis anyway.  I could not cope without eye-liner, definitely my holy grail product.
  6. What is your favourite film and why? This is such a tough question, I would probably have to say Beauty and the Beast as its such a beautiful story and I have adored it since being a teeny baby. I love a classic Disney film. I really love The Hangover and Knocked Up so they are a close second.
  7. What is your greatest moment of blogging so far and why? Communicating with lots of other lovely bloggers, hearing feedback about my blog and being able to meet a few bloggers too! 
  8. What is your favourite clothing shop? To be honest I don't really clothes shop much as I hate my body and my weight, and I am really short so find it difficult to find clothes to fit me both in width and height! I really like Dorothy Perkins, though.
  9. If you could live in a flat with one other blogger, who would you pick? I don't really know many bloggers. I would probably say Clare as she is a lovely lady and so down to earth!
  10. Who is your favourite youtuber and why? I have to be honest, I don't really watch many Youtube videos any more. I like Dollybowbow and Coleyyyful's videos as I love Kates style and hauls and I love Coles tutorials and personality.
  11. Where, in your opinion, is the best place to go out to meet? Depending on who you are with. But if it is a first meeting, I would say coffee or drinks as it can be as short or long as you like - and a relaxing atmosphere too! If you are having a proper meet up I would say go for a nice meal at a restaurant - I love Frankie and Bennies.

Thanks Clare for tagging me to do the questions!!


XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment