Wednesday 10 October 2012

Product Rave: Stila Fiber Optics Mascara


Product Rave!
Stila 'Fiber Optics' Mascara in Brown





You know when sometimes you come across a make-up product that is so fabulous you cannot express how much you love it?
This is it. This Stila mascara is probably the best mascara I have ever purchased. I have had this a long while now, I do believe it is now discontinued but I have found a couple on eBay which I plan to buy once this has run out.
As you can see from the photographs, the brush is quite thick and large. It applies well, thickens and lengthens the lashes, separates the lashes and does not clump your eyelashes together when building it up.

The formula is truly great, it lasts on my lashes ALL DAY. 

I don't usually tend to go for brown mascaras, but I got this on a whim and am really impressed, as I never even thought how more natural it looks for me! 

(Hopefully you can tell by the quality of the photographs that I now have a new camera! Its a Nikon camera. I can't remember the actual name of the model but I will find the box out later and fill it in here. It is amazing how much better quality a DSLR camera is compared to my old and battered digital camera - although that is in the process of being fixed so I shall be using both!)

What is your go-to mascara?
xxxx







2 comments:

  1. ooh this sounds fab! I love my L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes lately x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it haven't tried that, need to check it out :) x

      Delete