Sunday 9 September 2012

Boohoo £50 Blogger Challenge

Fashion Vouchers £50 Boohoo Blogger Challenge!



I was emailed about this awesome competition with Fashion Vouchers ( www.fashionvouchers.com.). Boohoo have made it into their Top 10 Fashion Money Saving Websites list, so they have launched a blogger challenge to find the best outfit for £50 or under at BooHoo.com.

I jumped at the chance to do this, as I love a good bargain, and I adore Boohoo and have visited their site since way back in December 2006 when I recieved a goodybag from them at The Clothes Show Live.
One thing I love about Boohoo is that they have a feature on their website called 'style closet' where you can put together outfits before you buy them. Genius!

My outfit - Galaxy trend for the festival season

I really wanted to incorporate the galaxy trend into my outfit, as it is really popular this season and I think it is a look which is very versatile, worn dressed up or dressed down. I decided the theme of my outfit would be a festival inspired casual look. I think the skirt and jersey crop top could be used together to create a lot of different outfits when teamed up with different shoes, jewellery and accessories. I think they work well together giving a very casual look to the outfit, accessories and jewellery added can really turn the outfit into something very fashionable and make it a statement look. I chose the long pendant as it draws the eyes down to the rest of the outfit, and makes it look a little more on trend. The snakeskin clutch bag was chosen as I thought it tied in well with the outfit, and the different texture giving it more of a clashed edge to the galaxy print on the skirt. The cherry red trainers were also picked as I thought they contrasted well with the outfit, and are practical for the festival season. I really love the clashing of the textures, colours and prints in this outfit, and am more than impressed with the prices (especially the skirt, bargain!). 


In total, this outfit came just UNDER the budget at £49! What a bargain!

Links to all of the products are listed below:

6 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! I really should check out boohoo more, they seem to have some awesome stuff for cheap :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :) i adore boohoo, much cheaper than miss guided and asos :) x

      Delete
  2. awh brilliant outfit, i love the skirt the most! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that's such a good outfit! I can totally see it ono someone!
    Love the red trainers too, I so want some!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete