Tuesday 15 May 2012

Shopping Ban Update: Week 9!

Just a short and sweet post today updating you on my shopping ban.
It is going okay, although I did dig deep into my pockets and had a total splurge out.. and spent £2 on myself. Ha ha I'm joking :)
I picked up two things from Pound-land, some Candy Kitten false eye lashes and Bic shaving gel. Very interesting yes? Ha ha.

Just a quick snap of the lashes... look pretty decent for £1!
My own Photograph



I have finished lectures at University now, so have a lot of free time and feeling very bored... I need to steer clear from the shops!

Photo found from We Heart It
Just a little quote that applies to my situation, which should be applied in every area of life!


I haven't actually lusted after anything this week in particular! I have eaten my own weight in junk food, so I'm feeling a little rubbish and my skin is looking awful! Self -inflicted!

Its my birthday one week today (on the 22nd May) and I am super excited... but feel a little lost that I will be turning 21 into a real grown up! :-( have you any ideas on how to celebrate in style?

Sorry for such a boring post today guys, hope you are all well.
As always if you have any questions comment below and I'll get back to you :)
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh you are so young!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day on your birthday next week. I'd say do something fun and young that you love! If it was me, I'd totally go to some fun water-park, or ice-skating, or country-dancing or having a treasure hunt!
    You've done so well on the ban. I confess, I just gave up, I just got tired of it, particularly when I wasn't well and stuck waiting in town for my boyfriend at a rehearsal. It all went pear-shaped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun! I think something very fun sounds good to me!
      Thanks, I have broken it a few times though! It is so difficult! x

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your ban! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete