Friday 18 May 2012

Shopping Ban Update: Week 10!

Okay, the end is near!
This is a little early update than usual, I like to post these up on a Sunday afternoon, as that is the day I started the shopping ban, but as I am going away this weekend (eek! Excitedness has taken over) I wont be able to update you on Sunday, and probably not post for a few days as its my 21ST BIRTHDAY on Tuesday :D 
I don't quite get on well with the Schedule Post function on here - mainly because when I schedule something, it never posts it! Does anyone else have this problem? I just thought I'd bang this on here early any who. 

So... the ban... has gone completely out of the window. You wil know this I you read my last post. I went a bit mad in Superdrug, and picked up a few things from Primark, Lush, Poundland and Home Bargains in the week. Naughty naughty. Nothing too major but still. 
I don't know what came over me, I just didn't care any more, and the excuse I have consistently used this week is 'its my birthday soon' just doesn't quite cut the mustard in the guilty stakes, so I must apologize to both myself and you all. I feel such a let down!

I haven't lusted after anything this week, as I simply brought what I wanted, and no money was saved at all. 




The end of next week I have a few reviews lined up for you, including my new sleek products and a few other cheeky bits, and possibly a birthday post when I get round to it!

Hope you are all doing okay, and those of you sitting exams this week, best of luck!
How has your week been?

@zoelianne_x
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment