Saturday 14 April 2012

Shopping Ban Update: Week 5!

Hey lovelies, hope you are all well,
So I'm now five weeks into my shopping ban - 35 days in and 65 days to go!!

This week has been an extremely busy one for me. I have struggled to squeeze in time to blog and do assignment work, as I've worked full time every day; and will do so today (Saturday) unfortunately *sob*, so just a day off Sunday, so am very tired! I litterally haven't been upto anything remotely interesting, usually I go out for a meal/drink with the better half, this was aimed on Friday ngiht but everywhere we went was full! Very stressy at the minute with lots of studying and uni work to do!


So bored! Currently Addicted to Draw Something
I haven't even had any chance to go shopping this week to be honest, so all my money has gone on this week was my driving lesson, food/drink and thats about it really! I did fall a little, brought a magazine BUT with my Boots Advantage card points, so not really spending pennies so its all good. This ban is so hard, I will be honest, but I'm trying to look at it from a different perspective, and hopefully I will be able to appreciate my money afterwards and not be so wasteful in the future.

And exciting news, well I think so anyway. My lovely boyfriend has booked us a weekend away for my birthday in May, so very much looking forward to that! :-) I'm trying to think of other things to do too though, as it will be my 21st, I want to celebrate a little extra, so if you have any suggestions do let me know!!

Weekly lusts:
Turquoise Lady Bow Bag from Topshop £25
Peace Studs from Topshop £3.50
Floral Shorts from Miss Selfridge £32
Black Buckle Chelsea Boots from New Look £39.99
No beauty lusts on the list which is a first!

Hope you are all well! What have you been lusting after this week?
Zoe xx

2 comments:

  1. Ah you're doing so well! The magazine with the points definitely don't count, it isn't actual money haha!

    Enjoy your day off, hope you relax a bit! And have a less stressful week :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) hehe thats what I thought ;) now regretting wasting my points when I could spend money!

      Thanks hun :) hope you've settled back into Uni xxx

      Delete