Monday 5 March 2012

Whats In My Bag?!

Hi guys, so this is my 'Whats In My Bag' Post. Sorry if its not of much interest, but I know I love having a nosey at what others carry around in their bags!

This is my current hand-bag. It is a French Connection bag I receieved for Christmas from my partner. I love it. It is a black, quilt like handbag which can be carried on the elbow crease or shoulder.


Top left to right: Superdrug carrier bag, Talliah & Belle compact and pouch, Lee Stafford pink travel mirror, Kleenex, Paracetamol, Cherry Carmex, Nivea Pearly Shine
Bottom left to right: Hello Kitty Liberty coin purse, Grey beanie hat from Primark, Tweezers, Small hair brush, Pen, Classic Pooh 2012 Diary, Sure Deodrant, Rock Spirit Perfume by Primark, Wella hairspray, Maybelline Define-a-lash mascara.

Hello Kitty phone pouch, Blue quilted purse, Next Just Red Perfume, Wilkinsons Perfect body spray, Nivea hand cream, Company and Cosmopolitan magazines, Powder brush, Collection 200 Pressed Powder, Robinsons Fruit Shoot blackcurrant drink.

So thats whats in my bag! Sorry if it is a little boring, hope you enjoyed!
Please comment below if you liked this post, or have a suggestion on my next post!
Send me your 'Whats in your bag' posts or videos- I love to have a nosey!
Tweet me @zoelianne_x
Lots of love! xx

12 comments:

  1. Am I the only who has Carmex in the tub form LOL? I loooove it, will definitely pick up the tube next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think so hun! Me too i'm obsessed with it, have you tried the mint one yet?! Gorgeous! Hope you're okay x

      Delete
  2. I love having a nosey round other poeple's bags too, so loved this post :)

    You manage to fit so much in one bag- I'm very impressed! You've definitely got all the essentials in there.

    Cute bag too :)

    Thank you for the comment on my blog, a new follower here :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you hun :) no problem, love your blog!
      Yes haha it is always overflowing and I can never find anything - wouldn't have it any other way though :)
      Thank you babe, hope you're okay xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow you manage to fit so much in that bag, it must weigh a tonne. Loving the Pooh diary :)

    Found your blog and I'm loving it. Mine is http://ldnsquirrelbeauty.blogspot.com if you can check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is very heavy! Thank you :)
      Love your blog too babe, now following :) x

      Delete
  4. haha this hello kitty case is amazing :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, was from Boots at Christmas :) Love your blog hun, following now :) xx

      Delete
  5. Your little coin purse is so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! It was from BootsI got it in the xmas sales :) xxx

      Delete