Monday 26 March 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank You!
A big thank you to the very lovely lady at thefashionarmoire.blogspot.co.uk who awared me the Versatile Blogger Award. I've never been given an award before in the blogging world - so a big thank you! Do be sure to check out her lovely blog :)




 

Pictures provided by We Heart It


The rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back
- Tell 7 things about you
- Pass this on to 9 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award


7 Things About Me:
I'm addicted to anything cute and if I see anything with Minnie Mouse on it.. I have to buy it
I can't ride a bike :(
I drink a ridiculous amount of coffee every day
I don't sleep until past 4AM and have been diagnosed mild insomnia
I love to find new blogs - I'm addicted to a good read!
I haven't seen my natural hair colour in about 8 years - I hate it!
I don't have any pets except for little fishies in the pond in my garden

9 Blogs I Give The Award To:
Jess at Make Up With Jess
Elizabeth at Butterfly Boo
Mali at Mali's Blog
Mantenso  at Fashion Fades...
Jasmine  at La Bella Vita
Rachel  at Rachel's Nice Things
Danielle at Tinks Tales
Laura at Laurzrah
Flutter and Sparkle

Please check all these very amazing blogs out! I have only recently discovered these - some are new bloggers, some have been blogging for a few years - All are very inspirational and very good reads!

Comment or tweet @zoelianne_x
Zoe xxxx

14 comments:

  1. thank you so much, really appreciate it!
    mantenso xx(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And thank you so much, I really appreciate it :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much petal, this is my first award too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on this, thank you for following me. I am now following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two years ago, I couldn't ride a bike either! And then my boyfriend managed to teach me in one afternoon! Less than a year later, I cycled 54 miles in the London to Brighton race! You can do it!!! You just need a tame person to run behind you holding the bike!
    HOW do you cope with such a lack of sleep?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to learn! Wow, well done!!
      Thank you :) hopefully I can persuade my boyfriend/Sister to help me!
      I have no idea, I suffer from insomnia so dont tend to get much :( thank you for the comment :) x

      Delete